Founder Sri Sai Jyothi College of Pharmacy
SSJ college of Pharmacy is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Till 2016-2017 refer www.pci.nic.in.
SSJ college of Pharmacy is placed in Category - I (List of Affiliated colleges with no deficiencies) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
SRI SAI JYOTHI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY is one of the specialist colleges in AP dedicated entirely to teaching and research in pharmaceutical sciences; with world-class teaching and a top rated research quality profile.
SRI SAI JYOTHI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY IS ASSOCIATED COLLEGE OF SRIDEVI WOMENS ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Mission: SSJ College of Pharmacy will strive hard to become a centre of excellence in Pharmaceutical Education and Research and will be world leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice with the mission of strengthening the healthcare of the country. Our mission is excellence in pharmacy education, firmly grounded in and integrated with the sciences and the liberal arts. We are committed to the profession, the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmacy practice through an emphasis on student centered learning, scholarly activity, and service to society.
Vision: The S.S.J. College of Pharmacy will be recognized for preparing pharmacists to provide pharmaceutical care that enhances the health related quality of life of the patients they serve. The School is committed to providing an environment that:
• promotes academic excellence, service and scholarship
• encourages each student's intellectual and personal development
• fosters the development of lifelong learners committed to advancing the profession of pharmacy
• To be a student centric institute, where academics is followed with utmost passion and sincerity.
• To attain a faculty to student ratio of 1:12 and 1:9, within 2 and 5 years respectively.
• To be a campus where every faculty possesses Ph.D. degree, within 5 years.
• To ensure a continuous value addition of all employees.
• To strengthen collaborations and establish bonds with outside world and institutes.
• To establish interdisciplinary research centers.
• To be 50 & 100 % self-sustainable campus within 2 & 5 years respectively.
The College through continuous up-gradation is endeavoring to become a ‘Continuous education centre’, where new knowledge pertaining to the pharma field is generated on a regular basis.